Enjoy an unforgettable day of fun, discovery an adventure exploring the majestic rainforests, pristine rivers and white sandy beaches of the World Heritage Listed Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Parks with our professional, friendly and experienced guides.
You will be picked up from your accommodation by our fully air-conditioned coach, where we then drive north along one of the most renowned scenic coastal roads in Australia to Port Douglas. We enjoy a brief tour of Port Douglas and Four Mile Beach (Starter PAK) OR observe up close, a huge range of unique Australian animals, birds, fauna and fauna at Wildlife Habitat (Deluxe PAK) - see booking options.
We continue our journey along the Captain Cook Highway to the Mossoman Gorge National Park where you will enjoy a guided rainforest walk and see the crystal clear waters of the Mossman River cascade over spectacular boulder formations amongst the lush rainforest.
Then onto Daintree River that we cross over by Cable Ferry. Enjoy a spectacular drive over rainforest-clad mountains, to stop at Cape Tribulation Beach House where you have the opportunity for a swim and enjoy a delicious lunch at Cape Trib Beach House (Deluxe PAK only).
Then Kick back and relax under the fringing rainforest of the Daintree where the "Rainforest meets the Reef"! Enjoy a walk at this beautiful historic beach location.
We continue our journey onto your one hour river cruise on the majestic Daintree River - you can spot crocodiles, birds and other wildlife that inhabit the area. Learn about the mangroves that line the banks and learn of their importance as our ocean's fish nurseries. Next return to your accommodation with a brief stop at the Rex Lookout.
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Professional naturalist tour guide
- Guided walk through Mossman Gorge National Park
- 1 hour famous Daintree River Crocodile / Wildlife Cruise
- Delicious chef prepared lunch at Cape Tribulation Beach House (Deluxe PAK only)
- Free time in Port Douglas (Starter PAK) or Wildlife Habitat tour (Deluxe PAK)
- Breathtaking views of North Queensland & scenic lookouts
- World Heritage Daintree National Park