Pre-book your Reef + Scenic Flight package and SAVE.
Departing daily from Cairns, our eco-certified tours take you to our state-of-the-art Moore Reef Marine Base, which is perfectly positioned and fully equipped so that any age or ability can fully experience that magic of the reef with its abundance of colourful coral, fascinating fish, turtles and more.
With four hours free time to explore this underwater wonderland, there's plenty of time to take advantage of all the free inclusions. The kids (or big kids!) will love the Sunlover Sunslide - the only theme park water slide on the reef. Also included is snorkelling, semi-submersible tours, glass bottom boat tours, fish feeding, underwater observatory and touch tank presentations with our marine experts.
On your ten minute helicopter scenic flight, soar high above this natural wonder and admire its sheer size and beauty! Sightings of manta rays, turtles and other marine life are not uncommon and if you're flying in the winter months, there is even a chance of spotting whales!
Bookings are not confirmed until exact body weights + carry on baggage of each passenger is advised. Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Any passenger who weighs over 130kg (286lb) may need to purchase an additional seat.
- Four hours to explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef
- Ten (10) minute scenic helicopter flight
- Theme-park style Waterslide
- Upper-level Sun-Deck
- Underwater Observatory
- Great Barrier Reef Presentation by Marine Biologist
- Semi-Submersible Tour with Marine Expert
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour with Marine Expert
- Fish-Feeding Presentation with Marine Expert
- Touch-Tank Presentation with Marine Expert
- Enclosed Kids Pool for the little ones
- Tropical Buffet Lunch
- Tea & Coffee (while docked)
- Enjoy Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling with complimentary snorkelling Gear + Life Jackets + Stinger suits
- Environmental Management Charge.